Coupon Redemption Service
With the introduction of new digital technology, accepting both digital and traditional paper coupons may be seen as a necessary evil in our industry. Knowing what questions to ask and balancing redemptions with payments can be a headache for retailers.
PMCI has teamed up with American Coupon Services, LLC (ACS) to offer a complete coupon redemption program for both digital and traditional coupons that minimizes charge-backs, provide maximum return on coupon investment while providing friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
Coupon Redemption Program Includes
- Acceptance of all manufacturer coupons, no sorting required.
- Face value payment of your coupons plus a handling rate based on your annual coupon volume.
|Coupon Value Plus
||FACE VALUE + $0.01
||FACE VALUE + $0.02
||FACE VALUE + $0.03
|OVER 5001 COUPONS
||FACE VALUE + $0.04
- No minimum number of coupons required.
- Your rate will stay the same the entire year no matter the size of your shipment. > Redemption rates are reviewed at the end of each year and adjusted accordingly. You are encouraged to ship on a monthly basis to reduce problems with expired coupons and charge-backs.
- Shipping labels provided for direct shipment to ACS for processing.
- Post card confirmation that your shipment was received.
- Payment audit mailed to you approximately 35 days following shipment.
- Toll-free number for resolving your charge-backs.
For more information or enrollment forms call PMCI, (515) 224-7545.
This service is offered to PMCI members.
Not a PMCI member? Visit this website's "Join Us!" tab for membership registration or call toll free (877) IOWA OIL | (877) 469-2645 for assistance.